About Valley’s Edge Resort
Valley’s Edge Resort Key Features:
- Located 7 minutes north of Radium Hot Springs at Edgewater
- Overlooks the Columbia River and the Columbia River wetlands
- The property features mature trees and majestic views in all directions.
- Virtually every lot has a view of the mountains.
- The resort is a 4-seasons private resort, with activities for every age group.
- The resort was developed in 4 Phases as a Bare Land Strata.
- All 4 Phases are now fully serviced, and all lots are registered at Land Titles.
- In total, there are 201 recreational lots. 94 of which are Cottage Sites, 6 are “Park Model” sites and 101 are RV Lots. A limited number of the Cottage Sites have been designated as Flex sites. These sites can house either an RV, a Park Model or a Cottage.
- Each purchaser receives a strata title to their lot and is entitled to equal voting on all strata matters.
- All RV Lots are sold out in Phases 1, 2 and 3. A limited number of RV Lots are still available in Phase 4.
- There are 2 “Park Model” sites available.
- There are 12 Flex lots available.
- There are Cottage Sites available throughout the Resort.
- All remaining cottages will be built by the developer and sold complete with the lot.
- All lots are serviced by municipal water and sewer on the Edgewater water and sewer systems.
- Cottage, “Park Model” and Flex sites are serviced with 100 amp power and RV Lots are serviced with 50 amp power.
- Strict architectural controls are in place in order to maintain a high quality, mountain cottage theme.
- The resort is managed by a Strata Council, elected from the strata unit owners and retains the services of a management company located in Edgewater.
- Log clubhouse with dance floor, kitchen, library, fitness facilities, showers and meeting space.
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis court
- Basketball court
- Beach volleyball court
- Lawn badminton court
- Children’s’ playground
- 2 internal wash-houses with showers, washrooms and laundry facilities in each.
“We looked for many years for recreational property before deciding on Valley’s Edge Resort. The property is situated on a ridge overlooking the Columbia Valley Wetlands and is surrounded by unsurpassed mountain views. The resort is in a natural setting of Douglas Fir and is part of the historic community of Edgewater with a golf course within walking distance. We have spent six wonderful summers at VER. It is truly “home away from home”. What more could anyone ask for!”
– George and Sharon Young
“While living in Calgary, about 10 years ago my wife and I started looking for property in or near the mountains to park our trailer and to eventually build a small cottage. We were looking for a place where we could relax and enjoy the outdoors and a place where our kids and grandkids would love to come and visit us. Seven years ago we discovered the Columbia River Valley north of Radium and realized this was the location where we could realize our dreams and we bought our property on “the Edge”.
Due to its location, Valley’s Edge Resort offers us many great features such as peaceful surroundings, closeness to Radium and the lakes south of Radium, many golf courses, and the ability to joy the great outdoors in many ways. The Resort is located away from major traffic and close to the Columbia River and the surrounding mountains, where we can enjoy sightings of deer and eagles nearly every day. Also being adjacent to the hamlet of Edgewater offers weekly farmers markets during the summer with home made pies and locally grown fresh vegetables and other amenities.
Valley’s Edge offers us a welcome relief of the busy work week and we hope that it will become a very attractive community for both young and old.”
– Hank and Willie Vanderland